Each litter is carefully planned and the puppies are reared entirely
in the house. Before they leave us to go to their new homes, they
received some important socialisation and experienced the "every day"
things that they will encounter in their new home environment. This
includes puppy visitors, our own family and children. When they're
old enough as well as mixing with our adult dogs, going outside to
play, taking on short car rides etc.
* 9 weeks old puppies will be ready to move
* original pedigree
from the German Pinscher-Schnauzer Club PSK-VDH-FCI
* ID-marking with
micro-chip and European Pet Passport
1st vaccination (8th week)
* De-wormed at least 3 times
* medically checked by our vet
* litter controlled by PSK-breedmaster at 8 weeks
* export-pedigree (optionally, if needed)
* breeder's support
Our puppies grow up in our home
with a lot of love and attention and our dogs
All puppies will have uncropped ears
and undocked tails!